Monday, February 04, 2008

I think.. we would be better off as friends

He’s a nice guy.
Just that I’m not good enough and I think I’m better off alone. I guess I’m not ready yet ? not serious enough for steady relationships?
How did I end up with a relationship??? Aw.. When in the first place I alr felt that we were not compatible? Worse when I am not totally attracted to him in the beginning?

Shyt. I am sooo bad. I chosed him because he asked for the relationship, because it took him so much courage and I didn’t wanted to hurt him at that point of time. ( took him hours to say his feelings that night okay). I suppose I said 'ok' because he asked, and that is apparently a very lousy reason for involving into a committed relationship.

I’ve thought a lot about it and I seriously think it shouldn’t drag on this way. I appreciate all his ' yong xin liang ku’, doing all the things and trying hard to make it complete. From delivering breakfasts right to my doorsteps, fetching me back from work and to driving me around places. Thanks a lot for the thoughtfulness and giving me surprises on occasions. His care and concern showed everyday was definitely appreciated.

Above all has made it even more difficult for me to mouth for a breakup. I’m meeting him inawhile and I haven’t have my starting line to end this thing. Obviously he isn’t gna be expecting this, so I’m thinking how can I bring the devastating blow to the minimun. This really is causing me headache now.

“Sorry that I’m unable to commit any longer, you will definitely find someone better”. Should that be the way? Or,“I think we should break up, we’re better off as friends” ? “the feelings not here anymore, no point dragging on..”? how do I initiate for a breakup? Nobody’s here with me. All agree that he’s a super nice boyfriend, and I’ll be the one to lose out if I give him up. True enough lah. But I still wna say :爱情不能是勉强。
I’m breaking up for this reason.